Importing part of a project may be helpful when reviewing scan information on a desktop computer.
You can temporarily place unneeded scans in the bin (or "trash") and import new scans.
Follow these steps to import new scans without having to import previously scanned data:
- Open the project from the Leo home screen
- Press Select in the upper right corner
- Select the unwanted scans
- Press Move to Bin in the lower right corner
- Press the Power button or Projects in the upper left to return the home screen
- Connect the Leo to your computer and import normally
- Go back to your project and press Bin in the lower right corner.
- Select scans previously sent to the bin and press Restore
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on the "Submit a request" button at the bottom right of the page, or by emailing email@example.com.