If you have Carbon Black Defense (also known as CB Defense) installed, you may run into problems using Artec Installation Center. Here are two common dialog windows that may appear:
Follow the instructions from the Carbon Black website to create an exclusion for Artec Installation Center.
CB Defense: How to Set up Exclusions in the PSC Web Console for other AV Products
- Log in to CB Defense dashboard
- Click Enforce
- Click on Policies
- Choose the Policy Group to update
- Click the plus sign (+) next to the Permissions section
- Click Add application path in the Permissions section
- Enter the recommended file/folder exclusions from the appropriate security vendor
- Check the Bypass option box for Performs Any Operation
- Click Confirm
Our team is here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Submit a request" button at the bottom right side of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.