Per your requests, we’ve summarized all our updates about newly added articles here, giving you direct links to each one. For your convenience, the most recently added information is available in the upper part of the page.
December 18, 2016
We’re continually adding new content to help our customers. Take a look at the following articles available for free in our Support Center:
- Artec Studio 11 Autopilot video tutorial from Artec Partners
- Scanning tips & tricks for extremely large/huge objects
- Postprocessing tips for extremely large/huge objects
- One Artec Partner’s experience in creating a custom case for Artec Eva
December 7, 2016
We’ve tested more AMD Fire Pro cards with Artec Studio 11 algorithms. Check out the updates to our main article covering AMD performance tests and AMD-certified drivers.
November 1, 2016
We just unveiled a new series of Wacom-related articles:
- Introduction to 3D scanning with Artec Studio Ultimate and Wacom MobileStudio Pro: link to the video tutorial
- Postprocessing with Wacom MobileStudio Pro: link to the article
- Optional configuration of Wacom pen and keystrokes: link to the article
- Windows settings for maximum performance, as well as Wacom MobileStudio Pro tests using Artec Eva and Spider: link to the article
October 26, 2016
New articles about scanning and tips for postprocessing are now available here, along with new performance tests:
- If you’re interested in learning how to easily scan legs in 3D, this article. summarizes our helpful tips & tricks.
- For those who want to dig deep into Artec Studio algorithms and analyze the most important characteristic of raw scans and frames, we added a separate article about the Max error parameter.
- Meet HP Omen: a powerful yet portable laptop for scanning and processing. Our customers’ recommendations are available here.
September 27, 2016
We added a couple articles dedicated to ScanApp:
August 16, 2016
Check out some tests of new laptops and their performance on Artec Studio 11:
July 15, 2016
- Artec Studio and AIC installer files are now available in the separate section, the Download Center
- This article shows you how to recover a forgotten password for an Artec license server
If your scanner fails to appear as “Connected” for some reason, take a look at this article
July 4, 2016
- Scanning arms using Artec Eva has never been easier: link to the article with tips & tricks
- Dezign Works tutorials illustrating direct file transfer from Artec Studio 11 to SolidWorks are available here.
June 22, 2016
We’ve posted a special article for the owners of old Artec S, M, L, MH and MHT scanners. You can now install drivers for these devices manually; they’re available for download at the end of this page.
April 13, 2016
- All necessary information to activate Artec Studio via proxy is now available here
- AMD recently provided some video cards for testing with Artec Studio; we posted the results on this page
- Operating conditions for Artec scanners are now available in a PDF that you can download here
- We describe the PTX/PTEX output format here
- This article provides helpful instructions on how to recover your project
January 14, 2016
When you capture an object using an Artec scanner mounted on a robotic arm and you use the Artec SDK, consider adding coordinate recalculation to your C++ code. For more information, review this article. And yes, it’s indeed a frequently asked question about the Artec SDK! :)
You’ve reached the end of Artec Support Center news :) The articles, which had been published earlier and later, are available here:
If you’re looking for information that’s unavailable from our Support Center or you’re just curious to learn more, contact us by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the Ask Support button in the upper part of the window. We’ll be happy to assist you!