Per your requests, we’ve summarized all our updates about newly added articles here, giving you direct links to each one. For your convenience, the most recently added information is available in the upper part of the page.
December 29, 2015
Peruse a new section in our Support Center: here you can find all frequently asked questions about the Artec SDK and any information you may need to launch Artec algorithms from your own plugin or C++ application.
We added a couple new and interesting articles as well:
- One of our customers described a powerful PC that handled postprocessing for a 3D model of a huge statue; we posted the specs here
- We’ve created several PDF files with Eva, Spider and Space Spider schemes; download them from this section.
October 9, 2015
- Check out a description of Artec Studio’s Auto mode (“postprocessing in one click”).
- We describe the Texture-healing brush workflow, with pictures, in this article.
- A useful feature for 3D printing: export geometry and texture in a single PLY file. Find the sequence here.
- How to calculate the square and volume of a 3D model is described in this article.
September 25, 2015
This article shows you how to update Artec Studio in offline mode.
September 17, 2015
- Information about optional equipment such as USB extenders and Artec batteries is now in a separate section.
- Our customers occasionally ask us which components are essential for the best performance of their Artec scanners; we now list all hardware priority requirements here.
- Photogrammetry is a great help when capturing large objects in 3D, and it’s compatible with our scanners. We’ve combined all our information about this technology, as well as tips and tricks, in one article that you can find here.
You’ve reached the end of Artec Support Center news :) The articles, which had been published later, are available here:
If you’re looking for information that’s unavailable from our Support Center or you’re curious to learn more, contact us by emailing email@example.com or by clicking the Ask Support button in the upper part of the window. We’ll be happy to assist you!