This article will be helpful if you would like to develop your own packaging for your 3D scanner and/or 3D scanning accessories. Artec Gold Partner Patrick Thorn has shared his experience in creating a customized hard case for Artec Eva and we have published a short summary in this article.
- This is a link to a hard case that can be used as a "base" to start creating your customized solution: Peli iM2400.
- You should also order the custom-cut foam to place inside the case. If you need DXF file with Artec Eva dimensions, please feel free to contact Artec support team (contacts are below).
- If you are aiming to place Artec battery in your customized case, you can cut a recess, so the battery can fit. The final result will look like this:
If you are aiming to create your own customized case for an Artec Eva, keep the following information in mind:
- Artec scanner should always be surrounded by the case foam from all sides, when hard case lid is closed.
- If you place any additional items in the hard case, make sure they do not touch the scanner.
- Artec does not bear any responsibility for custom-made packaging that is used with Artec scanners. The original packaging is engineered and thoroughly impact tested by Artec in order to protect the device from any external damage during shipping or transportation.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.