The exact version of drivers depends on the serie of your device. As the first step, please check the label on the bottom of your Artec scanner.
Scanners of CD, SL, M2, DS, AI, BS, LS serie
- You will need USB 2.0 port for such scanner; correct work with USB 3.0 is not guaranteed.
- Correct work with Windows 8, 8.1 or 10 is not guaranteed, please check this article for more information.
Artec Studio versions
- Artec Studio 9 & 10 include the installation packages of these scanners by default.
- Artec Studio 11 does not install drivers for these scanners by default, however, you can install them manually using the instruction below (see "Artec Studio 11 folder").
Driver installation instructions
Windows Device Manager:
- Extract the files from ZIP archive (attached to the article) into separate folder in C:\Program Files (x86)\Artec\Scanner\Drivers\Scanner.
- Connect your scanner to PC and navigate to Windows Device Manager.
- Find USB 2.0 Imaging device there (or Lumenera 2.0. Imaging Device).
- Right-click on it, choose Properties, then Driver, then Update driver, then Browse my computer.
- Choose folder from p.1 and save the changes.
- In case you use Artec MHT scanner of AI serie, repeat actions from p.3 for the second camera.
- Launch Artec Studio and make sure your scanner is detected in section Scan.
Artec Studio 11 folder:
(this part of instruction is applicable only for Artec Studio 11 version)
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\Artec\Artec Studio 11 Professional or C:\Program Files\Artec\Artec Studio 11 Ultimate depending on type of software that you use.
- Unpack two DLL files (attached to the article, please find below) to this folder.
- In case you are using Professional and Ultimate editions of Artec Studio 11 at the same PC, unpack DLL files to both folders.
Scanners of CP, AG, AC, W2, T2 serie
These device types are compatible with the latest drivers that are used in Artec Studio 9, 10 and 11. So please follow corresponding instructions here to install them.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.