Artec Eva / Eva Lite / Spider / Space Spider / MH / MHT
The recommended operating conditions for these 3D scanners are as follows:
- Temperature: from + 15°С to + 35°С
- Humidity: non-condensing, up to 80% for temperature (25±10) °С
Exposure to the following factors could lead to a deterioration in the device's performance:
- Direct exposure to any liquid
Additionally, feel free to download three PDF documents attached to the article: the first one contains information about the operating conditions in general, the second and the third ones are "Getting Started" booklets, that are supplied with every Artec Eva and Artec Space Spider. Besides the operating conditions information, there are recommendations for transportation, careful handling, storage, standby position, etc for Artec 3D scanners.
- Lighting conditions: no special lighting conditions are required for 3D-scanning
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 40 °C
- Factors to avoid: humid environments, dust, direct exposure to any liquid
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.