1. How to check the version of the installed driver
When you connect your Artec scanner to a PC, you will see "Artec 3D Scanners" in the Windows Device Manager.
- Windows Device Manager recognizes Artec Eva/Eva Lite as Artec 3D Camera and Artec Color Camera.
- It recognizes Artec Spider / Space Spider as three Artec 3D Cameras and one Artec Color Camera.
The latest driver version is 126.96.36.199 as the picture below illustrates:
2. Driver files
If you need the individual driver files, download the archive linked to the end of the article.
Normally, the latest drivers are in C:\Program Files (x86)\Artec\Scanner\Drivers\a3dscan6\x64. They include the following:
These files represent the latest Artec drivers that are compatible with the following Artec software:
- Artec Studio 8 (version 188.8.131.52)
- Artec Studio 9 (version 184.108.40.206), please check the release notes for more information.
- Artec Studio 10 (all versions)
3. Automatic drivers installation
Drivers for Artec scanners are installed automatically on your PC together with any of the following Artec software:
- Artec Studio 8, 9, 10 or 11
- Artec Installation Center (AIC)
4. Manual drivers installation
If for some reason you need to install drivers manually, follow these steps:
- Make sure your Artec scanner is connected to a PC, then open the Windows Device Manager.
- Right-click on Artec Camera, then choose Properties --> Driver --> Update driver. Finally, select Browse my computer.
- Choose C:\Program Files (x86)\Artec\Scanner\Drivers\a3dscan6\x64.
- Save the changes.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for all Artec cameras.
If your PC fails to recognize your scanner as an Artec device:
- Windows Device Manager may show Unknown device or Imaging Device 2.0 instead of a regular Artec camera (for example, if for some reason the PC failed to properly install the drivers).
- In this case, apply the drivers using the same sequence described above: select the device and choose the path to the drivers to assign them.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.