High performance mode
Make sure that the Power options setting is set to ‘High performance’ mode.
Windows Control Panel → Power options → High performance (pictured below).
Some gamer laptops may also have an 'Ultra performance' mode in addition to the 'High performance' mode. Feel free to use this mode as well.
Graphics card settings
- If you are using a desktop PC, please make sure that the scanner is plugged into a USB port on the rear side of your computer. Using the front ports may result in reduced performance and unexpected connectivity issues.
- Experiment with different USB ports. The idea is to find the port with the best performance.
- Make sure that no other devices are connected to the same USB controller (especially USB Wi-Fi dongles, Wacom drawing pads, USB fans, and other high-power accessories).
- The use of USB extension cables and hubs is not recommended. However, if you do require a USB extension cable, please refer to this article for more information and a list of compatible USB extenders.
- In case of any USB-related issues, we recommend updating the drivers of your USB chipset to the latest version.
Our team is here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on the "Submit a request" button at the bottom right side of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.