Make sure that your PC is switched to ‘High performance’ mode.
Control Panel → Power options → High performance
Some laptops have 'Ultra performance' mode as well as 'High performance', please feel free to use it.
- If you are using desktop PC, then please make sure that the scanner is plugged into the USB slots on the back side of your computer.
- Experiment with different USB ports. The idea is to find a port with the best performance.
- Make sure that no other devices are connected to the same USB controller (especially USB wi-fi routers and USB drawing pads)
- Usually, we do not encourage to use USB extenders, however, there are some tested ones that work great, please refer to this article for more information.
- Sometimes it is useful to update the drivers of your USB chipset up to the latest ones.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.