This article will guide you through NVIDIA drivers update which is essential if you would like to scan in real-time fusion mode (RTF).
- Go to NVIDIA web-site.
- Check that your graphics card is in the list of supported devices.
- Download and install NVIDIA drivers.
Exact version of NVIDIA drivers to be installed depends on version of Artec Studio and type of your videocard:
- For Artec Studio 9 install NVIDIA drivers ver. 347.88.
- For Artec Studio 10 and NVIDIA GeForce install drivers ver. 358.50.
- For Artec Studio 10 and NVIDIA Quadro select Quadro Performance Driver in Download Type field and install driver ver. 354.42.
- For Artec Studio 11 and NVIDIA Quadro install drivers ver. 367.24 or 369.09 or 375.86.
- For Artec Studio 11 and NVIDIA GeForce the tested drivers versions are:
- 361.43 (the oldest ones that were tested)
- For Artec Studio 12 and NVIDIA GeForce install drivers ver. 378.78.
- For Artec Studio 12 and NVIDIA Quadro install drivers ver. 376.99 or 377.11 (for Quadro P2000 use ver. 377.48).
Important note: do not use drivers ver. 372.90, 378.49, 378.66 or 378.89 (NVIDIA GeForce) as real-time fusion in Artec Studio 11 is not compatible with them. Use certified drivers version instead.
The table below represents the versions of NVIDIA drivers that we recommend to install and use :
|Artec Studio 9||347.88||347.88|
|Artec Studio 10||358.50||354.42|
|Artec Studio 11||
|Artec Studio 12||
377.48 (for Quadro P2000)
Re-installing NVIDIA drivers under Windows 10.
If you are using Windows 10, please navigate to this article and scroll to the end of the page for more instructions about NVIDIA drivers for this OS.
After installation of drivers is complete, please run Artec Studio, put the tick in "Real-time fusion" mode and enjoy 3D scanning process.