This article aims at helping you choose and install the correct NVIDIA graphics driver that is compatible with your version of Artec Studio.
Installing the recommended (Artec certified) NVIDIA driver is always beneficial, but it becomes absolutely essential in case you want to scan in real-time fusion (RTF) mode.
For the driver installation, please proceed as follows:
- Ensure that your graphics card is compatible with Artec Studio.
- Locate the correct NVIDIA driver version in the table further below in this article.
- Navigate to the NVIDIA driver downloads website.
- Select your graphics card model and locate the recommended driver from the list.
- Download and install the driver.
|Artec Studio 9||347.88||347.88|
|Artec Studio 10||358.50||354.42|
|Artec Studio 11||
|Artec Studio 12||
Important note: NVIDIA GeForce drivers ver. 372.90, 378.49, 378.66 and 378.89 are not compatible with the real-time fusion in Artec Studio 11. Always use the certified driver version.
Downgrading NVIDIA drivers under Windows 10
In case you are running an older version of Artec Studio on Windows 10, you may need to downgrade your Nvidia drivers to the recommended version. Please navigate to this article and scroll down to the end of the page for more instructions.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.