You will always get the best possible results, if you're using the recommendations, listed below:
- Make sure there are enough features to track
- Always keep the surface in the middle of the screen during scanning
- Look only at the screen, not at the object
- Monitor the distance meter at all times
- Always aim to keep scanner at the medium distance
- Point scanner at the object from different angles, always move your wrist
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.