Users occasionally ask about the laptops that Artec team uses for outdoors scanning and exhibitions.
Here is the list of the laptops we use by ourselves:
- Dell XPS 15 (Win10, i7-6700Q, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M): link to performance test
- HP ZBook 15 G3 Mobile Workstation (Win10, i7-6700HQ, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro M1000M 2GB)
- Gigabyte P34G v2 (Win8.1, i7-4710HQ, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M): link to performance test
- Also, we utilize all tablets, mentioned in this section :)
Note: We sometimes use two Sager laptops (Win7, i7-4700MQ, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770M and Win7, i7 3840QM, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670MX), but unfortunately, they are not that lightweight and our current Dell XPS and HP Zbook laptops provide much higher performance at the moment.
And here are laptop configurations that our clients recommend and use:
With Eva and/or Spider:
- Lenovo IdeaPad Z500 (Win8, i7, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 720M)
- New Razer Blade (Win8, i7, 8 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 870M): link to performance test
- MSI GS70 STEALTH (Win8, i7, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 765M)
- MSI G70 Dragon Edition (similar specs as in previous one)
- HP ZBook Studio G3 (Win7, i7-6700HQ, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro M1000M)
- HP ZBook Studio G3 (Win7, Xeon E3-1505, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA Quadro M1000M): link to performance test
- JetBook 8525MW (Win10, i7, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M 6GB GDDR5 - link to specs)
- HP Omen (Win10, Intel Core i7-6700HQ, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M or 970M - link to article)
- DELL Latitude E5550 (Win7, i7, 16 Gb Ram, NVIDIA GeForce 840M + Intel HD Graphics 5500, 2 x USB 3.0)
- Gigabyte P35Xv4-BW2T (Win 10, i7-5700HQ, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M): link to performance test
- Sony VAIO SVE1712Z1E (Win 8, i7, 8 Gb RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7650M 2 Gb): link to specs, also please note that 8Gb is below minimum recommendation for amount of RAM)
- HP Spectre 13-af030nd (Win 10, i7-8550U 1.8 GHz, 4 cores, 16 Gb RAM, Intel UHD Graphics 620)
With Eva Lite:
- Dell M6800 (Win7, i7, 32 Gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro K5100M)
- Lenovo W520 (Win7, 16 Gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro 2000M)
Important note: We assume all configurations recommended by our clients working well. However, please keep in mind that clients' workflows may vary in different situations, so we can not guarantee that all algorithms in Artec Studio are working at their full potential on these PCs.
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.
In case you are having doubts with purchasing exact configuration, please feel free to contact our team and we'll check it for you and advise accordingly.