If you're going to use your ASUS Xtion or Carmine PrimeSense with USB 3.0 port, please follow these steps to improve the performance:
1) Find file PS1080.ini in folder 'C:\Program Files\Artec\Artec Studio 9 (or Artec Studio 9 Trial)\OpenNI2\Drivers\'
2) Open it with a NotePad and edit some strings in the following way:
- USB interface=2 (line 28)
- Input format=1 (line 50)
- Input format=5 (line 117)
In the old version of file there is a semicolon ';' symbol in the beginning of every string, you should remove it, so the code in particular string becomes active.
3) Save the changes.
4) Launch Artec Studio and enjoy the scanning speed (up to 30 FPS).
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.