License deactivation is supported for Artec Studio 8.1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 16
Keep in mind that:
- You can't perform a license deactivation for licenses that were activated offline (more information can be found here).
- License deactivation should not be used as an everyday routine operation of a constant license transfer from one PC to another. This procedure is supposed to be used only in exceptional cases, for example, while moving Artec Studio from "old" PC to a new one during a scheduled hardware upgrade.
Deactivation via my.artec3d.com
1) Please go to My.Artec3d.com -> find the license you want to de-activate
2) Select the license and click on Deactivate:
Deactivation via software uninstall
You will need a working Internet connection and full administrator rights in order to successfully perform this type of license deactivation. Also, please ensure that your firewall and/or antivirus program is not blocking any Artec applications.
The sequence of actions is as follows:
- Go to the Windows "Control Panel" and open "Programs and Features".
- From the software list, select the version of Artec Studio that you would like to deactivate.
- Click on "Uninstall".
- Select the checkbox 'Deactivate Artec Studio' as pictured below.
Note: In older version of Artec Studio, the name of the checkbox may differ.
Example: "I want to deactivate this computer".
Now click on "Next" to continue, and follow the on-screen prompts. Your software will be uninstalled and deactivated.
Deactivation via Artec Partner or Artec technical support
This method can be used in the following cases:
- You no longer have access to the computer where your software license was active and cannot initiate an uninstall: the HDD was replaced, Windows was re-installed, the computer was stolen, etc.
- Please note that de-activation for non-supported versions are not possible, for more information please check the article
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on "Submit a request" button on the bottom right part of the screen or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org