Submit a request
Artec Studio 8.1 Release Notes
Support of Eva 3D Scanner
- Software control from device buttons
- Automatic switch off caused by overheating or error
- Automatic switch off of the device when the connection to the camera is lost.
- New Smooth Fusion algorithm for creating models of closed-loop objects
- Non-rigid alignment algorithm in section Align.
- Isotropic Remesh algorithm.
- Dynamic scan loading/unloading during Global registration algorithm.
- Brightness correction of texture during Texture mapping.
- Blend-in-place texture algorithm was removed.
- Panel for publishing to viewshape (Publish)
- Texture panel is rearranged
- During scanning with texture displaying the edges of the current frame are highlighted.
- Camera viewpoint presets are added (along with shortcuts 1, 7 & 9 on extra numpad)
- Shortcut for ortho/perspective (Shift+5 or 5 on numpad)
- Textures may be unloaded now
ASM is renamed as Artec Installation Center
- Offline activation
- Deactivation from the website or from uninstallation dialog window
- Device becomes activated right after it is connected to the computer
- An ability to use another person's scanner in your Artec Studio
- Display of connected devices and devices with license files
- Support of new calibration type
- Automatic license files updates
- Camera Manager utility was removed. All necessary functionality is now provided by AIC.
- Export in xyzrgb format is added.
- New installer