Support of Eva 3D Scanner
- Software control from device buttons
- Automatic switch off caused by overheating or error
- Automatic switch off of the device when the connection to the camera is lost.
- New Smooth Fusion algorithm for creating models of closed-loop objects
- Non-rigid alignment algorithm in section Align.
- Isotropic Remesh algorithm.
- Dynamic scan loading/unloading during Global registration algorithm.
- Brightness correction of texture during Texture mapping.
- Blend-in-place texture algorithm was removed.
- Panel for publishing to viewshape (Publish)
- Texture panel is rearranged
- During scanning with texture displaying the edges of the current frame are highlighted.
- Camera viewpoint presets are added (along with shortcuts 1, 7 & 9 on extra numpad)
- Shortcut for ortho/perspective (Shift+5 or 5 on numpad)
- Textures may be unloaded now
ASM is renamed as Artec Installation Center
- Offline activation
- Deactivation from the website or from uninstallation dialog window
- Device becomes activated right after it is connected to the computer
- An ability to use another person's scanner in your Artec Studio
- Display of connected devices and devices with license files
- Support of new calibration type
- Automatic license files updates
- Camera Manager utility was removed. All necessary functionality is now provided by AIC.
- Export in xyzrgb format is added.
- New installer
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on "Submit a request" button on the bottom right part of the screen or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org