September 25, 2017
We are glad to announce that a beta-version of Artec SDK 2.0 is now available. All the features and algorithms, that you have asked us to add in Artec SDK, are now delivered, including:
- Automatic sensitivity for Artec Eva
- New global registration: exactly the same super fast algorithm from Artec Studio 12
- Auto-align of captured scans
- Enhanced and boosted texture mapping
- Full support of Artec Studio projects (loading /saving)
If you are already using SDK 1.1 and you would like to use SDK 2.0. Beta, then it is important:
- To choose a non-default installation path for SDK 2.0.Beta, so it will be installed in a separate folder on your PC.
- To check the full list of changes here and the documentation here and to apply the corresponding modifications to your code.
Our team is always glad to help you with any questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.