December 21, 2017
We are glad to announce that Artec SDK 2.0 has just been released. Here is a brief summary of its new features:
- Full support of Artec Studio projects: both loading and saving.
- Smart sensitivity for Artec Eva
- Greatly boosted global registration - the same algorithm which is implemented in Artec Studio 12
- Automatic alignment of the captured scans
- Enhanced and greatly sped up texture mapping
Keep in mind, that if you are already using SDK 1.1 and you would like to upgrade up to SDK 2.0, then:
- Download an installer file from my.artec3d.com (section "My software").
- Uninstall SDK 1.1 via "Programs and features".If you would like to keep SDK 1.1. on your PC for some reason, then choose a non-default installation path for SDK 2.0 to install it in a separate folder on your PC.
- Check the full list of changes here and the documentation here to apply necessary modifications to your code.
Our team is always glad to help you with any questions, so please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you need any assistance.