This document is intended for customers who are currently in possession of an Artec Studio 12 subscription license and would like to upgrade it to Artec Studio 13.
Customers with active Artec Studio 11 subscription licenses may also upgrade to Artec Studio 13 by following the same instructions.
Note: While there is no cost involved in upgrading subscription licenses, pleases be aware that lifetime licenses are non-upgradeable. In case you currently own a lifetime license and would like to upgrade it, please contact your local reseller in order to purchase a license for the new software version.
Step 1: my.artec3d.com
- Navigate to my.artec3d.com. Click on "Update Artec Studio" in the top right part of the screen.
- You will be forwarded to the "My software" page.
- Here you may choose whether you would like to update your licenses separately or all of them at once.
Step 2: Install Artec Studio 13 on your PC
- Download the Artec Studio 13 installer file from the "My software" page at my.artec3d.com.
- Launch the installer file and proceed with the software installation by following the on-screen prompts (at one of the installation steps you will be prompted to activate your license).
- Once the installation is completed, run Artec Studio 13 and discover all of our great new features in action!
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing email@example.com or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.