This article provides instructions on upgrading to Artec Studio 15 from previous versions.
The upgrade procedure is only valid for customers with active Artec Studio subscriptions.
Note: While there is no cost involved in upgrading subscription licenses, please be aware that lifetime licenses are non-upgradeable. In case you currently own a lifetime license and would like to upgrade to a newer software version, please contact your local reseller in order to purchase a new license.
Step 1: my.artec3d.com
- Navigate to my.artec3d.com and log in with your credentials.
Click on the "Update Artec Studio" link located in the blue box at the top right of the webpage (pictured below).
- The "My software" page will appear (pictured further below).
This page presents you with the choice of updating selective licenses or all licenses at once. Click on the red Update or Update all buttons, according to your needs.
Step 2: Install Artec Studio 15 on your PC
- Download the Artec Studio 15 installer file from the "My software" page at my.artec3d.com.
- Launch the installer by double-clicking the downloaded file and proceed with the software installation by following the on-screen prompts. At one of the installation steps, you will be prompted to activate your license.
- Once the installation is complete, run Artec Studio 15 and discover a wide range of great new features in action!
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on "Submit a request" button on the bottom right part of the screen or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org