This document is meant to help clients, who purchased Artec Studio 11 subscription license and would like to upgrade it to Artec Studio 12.
All clients with active Artec Studio 10 subscriptions can update to Artec Studio 12 as well.
Step 1: my.artec3d.com
- Go to my.artec3d.com. Click on "Update Artec Studio" in right part of the screen.
- You will be forwarded to "My software" page.
- Now choose if you would like to update all your licenses or just a few of them.
Step 2: Install Artec Studio on your PC
- Download Artec Studio 12 installer file from "My software" page at my.artec3d.com.
- Launch the installer file and proceed with software installation (you will be asked to activate your license at one of the installation steps).
- Run Artec Studio 12 and check all our new features in action :)
We are here to help! If you have any questions or issues, please do not hesitate to contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on "Ask Support" button on the upper part of the screen. We will always be happy to assist you and will get back to you as soon as we can.