Artec Studio 16 is available in 4 editions:
- Artec Studio 16 (lifetime)
- Artec Studio 16 (subscription)
- Artec Studio 16 (lifetime) EDU
- Artec Studio 16 (lifetime) EDU Upgrade
Artec Studio 16 (lifetime or subscription) is available for 1 and 3 machines.
Artec Studio 16 (lifetime) EDU Upgrade has 2 years of free upgrades.
The official release date for Artec Studio is September 20, 2021
Free upgrade from a subscription license is available for subscription licenses as long as the license is active - the Update button is available on my.artec3d.com
you can check the license status under the account on my.artec3d.com
or from Artec Installation Center
Once you've Updated the license on my.artec3d.com -> you will be able to download it from Artec Installation Center or under My Software section on my.artec3d.com
Free upgrade from Artec Studio (lifetime) EDU upgrade is available for licenses within 2 years after the purchase - the Update button is available on my.artec3d.com
In order to check it -> My software-> Artec Studio 14 (in our example)
Here you can upgrade either all licenses or some particular licenses.
If your license of Artec Studio does not meet the requirements for a free upgrade, you can purchase an upgrade license. Please contact your local representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the license or licenses have been updated, proceed as follows:
- Download the Artec Studio 16 installer file from the "My software" page at my.artec3d.com or from Artec Installation Center
- Launch the installer by double-clicking the downloaded file and proceed with the software installation by following the on-screen prompts. Towards the end of the installation, you will be prompted to activate your license.
- Optional: you may uninstall previous Artec Studio installations by using the Windows Uninstall Wizard (Control Panel -> Programs and Features).
Once the installation is complete, run Artec Studio 16 and discover a wide range of great new features in action!
In case you experience any issues with your Artec 3D scanner or require technical assistance with your device or Artec Studio, in the first instance please contact your local Artec dealer/distributor directly. You can also contact the Artec Support Team by clicking on the "Submit a request" button at the bottom right of the screen or by emailing email@example.com